Tuesday 11 June 2013

Yes, yes and YES! The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Other than being curious to see how Microsoft would address the public outcry over certain issues regarding the new Xbox One  (spoiler alert: they didn't), I was pretty stoked to see this at E3:


 

I've been a huge fan of this game since I discovered it a few years back. It has also since been my dream to cosplay Triss Merigold because she is pretty much the most bad-ass redhead this side of Rivia. Needless to say, I have been super duper excited for The Witcher 3. I'll definitely write a longer post later about this series, but just wanted to put this little gem up for now. That landscape! Those bagpipes! That sassy head nod!

Also, am I the only one that didn't realise Geralt had an undercut? Or is this a new addition? I wonder how many hair style options they'll give us...

 -The Pixel Pixie

No comments:

Post a Comment